New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cartilage and Bone
Cartilage and Bone Histology.
Help by adding tags...
The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
- A slideshow on The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Comparison of muscle types
- This is a Venn diagram which summarizes the differences and similarities between cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscle types.
Anatomy of the Shoulder and Rotator Cuff
- The rotator cuff (rotor cuff) is a term given to the group of muscles and their tendons that act to stabilize the shoulder. The Rotator Cuff muscles are connected individually to a group of flat te...
Bone Homeostasis (Calcium and Phosphorus)
- Describes the maintenance of bones in the human body.
Shotgun Histology Fibro-Cartilage
- Shotgun Histology Fibro-Cartilage
Shotgun Histology Dense Bone
- Shotgun Histology Dense Bone