New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society
SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society. 227 likes · 3 talking about this. Like this page to show your support for the new Medical Management and...
Help by adding tags...
Dr Mark Newbold: Why should doctors get involved in management?
- Dr Mark Newbold, CEO of the Heart of England Foundation Trust, lectures as part of the Alumni Leadership Talks series.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Blogs | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- The FMLM blog publishes original articles on a range of issues relating to medical leadership and management. Our blog authors are FMLM members and invited guests from a variety of grades, special...
Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- FMLM Midlands and East region and the Birmingham Medical Leadership Society would like to invide you to their free event 'Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare'. It starts at 10am...
University of Birmingham Medical Leadership Society
- Society for individuals interested in medical leadership and management
Surgeons' leadership in the operating room: an observational study
- Am J Surg. 2012 Sep;204(3):347-54. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2011.03.009. Epub 2011 Dec 16. Multicenter Study; Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.