New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Easy EKG for Beginners Including Einthoven's Triangle and Basic Cardiology
PRACTICE RHYTHMS http://youtu.be/qSQMe0srRYk This is a quick review on how an EKG and Einthoven's Triangle works as well as how to go about reading a simple ...
Help by adding tags...
Cardiology - Relationship of conduction system, ventricular contraction and ECG
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTZOT2w0TmlBZ2c/edit?usp=sharing
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to read an ECG | Geeky Medics
- Comprehensive medical revision notes explaining how to read an ECG in a simple, step by step manner.
ECG Revision Lecture
- Year 5 Revision Lecture by Dr. Rick Body Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Intro to EKG Interpretation - AV Block
- A review of the EKG diagnosis of atrioventricular block, including discussion of the 3 different degrees of block, including the 3 different types of 2nd deg...
14/01/14 ECG and arrhythmias
ECG Interpretation - Cardiac Electrical Activity
- http://www.acadoodle.com Contraction of the atria and ventricles is tightly coordinated by a wave of depolarisation spreading through the muscular walls of t...