New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Olga Kotelko: The 95-year-old athletic champion - BBC News
Olga Kotelko is a 95-year-old athletics champion with over 30 world records to her name.
Help by adding tags...
Is sport more dangerous than ever? - BBC News
- A spate of deaths during sporting activities - at grassroots and elite level - in recent months has left some wondering if the dangers of participating in sport have increased.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!