New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trust Me, I'm A Junior Doctor
Max Pemberton is a doctor, journalist and writer. He is based in London and works in mental health.
Help by adding tags...
‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H. L. Mencken
- The medical achievements of the post-war years rank as one of the supreme epochs of human endeavour, yet despite this, the future of medicine is uncertain.
Bacteria Mind Map
- Atul Gawande, MD, MPH, is a surgeon, writer, and public health researcher. He practices general and endocrine surgery at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and is professor in both the Department of Heal...
ISCD ~ Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs
- In clear and accessible language, Professor David Nutt’s Drugs Without the Hot Air argues the case for an evidence-based approach, challenging elements of drug policy and myths on the relative harm...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!