New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surgeons' leadership in the operating room: an observational study
Am J Surg. 2012 Sep;204(3):347-54. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2011.03.009. Epub 2011 Dec 16. Multicenter Study; Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
Help by adding tags...
Blogs | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- The FMLM blog publishes original articles on a range of issues relating to medical leadership and management. Our blog authors are FMLM members and invited guests from a variety of grades, special...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- FMLM Midlands and East region and the Birmingham Medical Leadership Society would like to invide you to their free event 'Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare'. It starts at 10am...
University of Birmingham Medical Leadership Society
- Society for individuals interested in medical leadership and management
Surgical leadership - Rothmund - 2013 - British Journal of Surgery - Wiley Online Library
- *Correspondence to: Faculty of Medicine, Philipps University, Baldingerstrasse, Marburg 35033, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
- Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
- Since the publication of the Medical Leadership Competency Framework, a greater emphasis has been placed upon the leadership and management skills of doctors. Our CPD accredited management e-Learni...