New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr Mark Newbold: Why should doctors get involved in management?
Dr Mark Newbold, CEO of the Heart of England Foundation Trust, lectures as part of the Alumni Leadership Talks series.
Help by adding tags...
University of Birmingham Medical Leadership Society
- Society for individuals interested in medical leadership and management
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
- Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
- Since the publication of the Medical Leadership Competency Framework, a greater emphasis has been placed upon the leadership and management skills of doctors. Our CPD accredited management e-Learni...
King's Student Healthcare Leadership Association
- The SMLA is a society offering a one-stop-shop for learning, debate and discussion in themes relating to medical leadership, management, quality improvement and patient safety.
Medical Management and Leadership Society
- We will bring managers and consultants from all aspects of healthcare and beyond to give their insight into the role of leaders in future of the NHS as well as in managing large organisations. T...
SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society
- SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society. 227 likes · 3 talking about this. Like this page to show your support for the new Medical Management and...