New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia Facebook app to raise awareness of the illness - BBC News
Facebook users are being invited to experience what it is like to live with dementia in a bid to raise greater awareness about the disease.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Dementia levels 'are stabilising' - BBC News
- The number of people with dementia is levelling off in parts of Western Europe - and even falling in the UK - according to a report by University of Cambridge scientists.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more