New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Where there is no family doctor: the development of family p... : Academic Medicine
Family physicians are generalists trained at the postgraduate level to address the majority of prima
Help by adding tags...
March/April 2015 Annals of Family Medicine
- Residency Expansion Required to Avoid Projected Primary Care Physician ShortagesMore than 44,000 additional primary care physicians will be needed by 2035 to meet the...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Lifestyle Medicine: Guidelines Support Lifestyle Changes First
- The Nadolsky brothers show that many major guidelines put lifestyle medicine first.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.