New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
Help by adding tags...
Weight loss surgery reduces diabetes risk - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery can dramatically reduce the odds of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a major study.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
- More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
Cosmetic surgery 'should be done by specialist surgeons' - BBC News
- Doctors should be prevented from performing cosmetic surgery outside their speciality, according to the Royal College of Surgeons.
Pioneering surgery 'saves bowels' when removing polyps - BBC News
- Pioneering surgeons have developed a technique to preserve the bowels when removing dangerous pre-cancerous growths.
Robotic tentacle targets keyhole surgery - BBC News
- Engineers construct a surgical arm inspired by the humble octopus, with a tube of coffee granules playing a key role in its action.
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.