New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The dos and don'ts of NHS reconfiguration
Many of the proposed changes to health services are hugely controversial. How can NHS bodies ensure a legal challenge doesn't doesn't stop a reorganisation in its tracks, asks Philip Grey
Help by adding tags...
Ebola: How well is the UK prepared?
- Rebecca Coombes and Sophie Arie sum up the latest information about the risk of Ebola arriving in the UK and how health services are being prepared to manage suspected cases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!