New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Animation illustrating intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of coagulation cascade.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted almost 5 years ago
A great animation illustrating both the intrinsic and extrinsic activation of the coagulation cascade with accompanying narration. Thanks for sharing.
- An original, engaging and interactive learning concept for haematopoiesis and haemostasis. This resource involves students and aids comprehension of two topics that are traditionally seen as cha...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Photoreceptors by Helga Kolb – Webvision
- Two or three types of cone photoreceptor and a single type of rod photoreceptor are present in the normal mammalian retina. Some non-mammalian retinas have even more cone types (see later).
Dissections here are in FLASH, the most widely - used video format on the Internet. Another Gallery page using QuickTime™ is also available by clicking HERE.
- CADAVER DISSECTIONS VIDEOS - RENDERED for NVCC ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY STUDENTS -2 ORIGINAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WAS PROVIDED COURTESY of the UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN MEDICAL COLLEGE Madison, WI
- Clinical Anatomy & Embryology I have parked on this page notes that I have received from TAs and fellow students.
- Need help with your Anatomy and Physiology I homework? In this animated and interactive object, learners examine ABO blood antigens and Rh antigens and their compatibility.
Animated Blood Types
- Add a drop of anti-Rh antibodies (anti-D serum) to a drop of blood on a slide labeled Rh. The Rh negative blood (shown above) will not clump, while the Rh positive blood (below) will show clu...
The Human Liver Video
- Because the liver does so many important things for your body, you can't live without one. This video clip offers an overview of what your liver does.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.