New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gastroenterologist: Why a Physician - Ann Ouyang Career Girls Role Model
Gastroenterologist Ann Ouyang shares valuable career guidance and life advice with girls. Watch her full interview at http://www.careergirls.org Welcome to o...
Help by adding tags...
New EM physicians: 10 Keys to Getting a Successful Start in [...] | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Eric T. Boie, M.D. Assistant Professor Emergency Medicine. Mayo Clinic. First impressions are very important, and can doom you…
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials