New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epilepsy drugs: Seizure Medications: Benzodiazepine, Phenobarbitol, Ethosuximide, Valproate
Seizure pharmacology part II. Mnemonic to remember epilepsy drug treatments.
Help by adding tags...
- A lecture I gave as a medical student on the pathogenesis of Epilepsy and bits and pieces on pharmacology. I will add a voice- over if you enjoy the slides to make it even more helpful. Hope yo...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- A teaching slide show on Epilepsy pathophysiology and some pharmacology. Hope it's useful
- ANALGESICS: THEIR PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS Pain is a common problem, and it is essential that doctors know how to treat it. It is recognised that many psychosocial factors affect people’s perc...
Seizure classifications, types for neuroscience pathology student: Tonic Clonic etc
- Seizures include tonic clonic, abscence and status epileptics. Simple partial and complex partial as well.
Pharmacology Mnemonic: Partial Seizures: Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Lamotrigine, Topiramate
- Simple and complex partial seizures can be treated with medical drugs.
Opioid Pharmacology Lecture
- This presentation includes classification, cellular mechanisms and agonist and antagonists.