New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Seizure classifications, types for neuroscience pathology student: Tonic Clonic etc
Help by adding tags...
Seizures include tonic clonic, abscence and status epileptics. Simple partial and complex partial as well.
on Sunday 6th April 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Epilepsy drugs: Seizure Medications: Benzodiazepine, Phenobarbitol, Ethosuximide, Valproate
- Seizure pharmacology part II. Mnemonic to remember epilepsy drug treatments.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Pharmacology Mnemonic: Partial Seizures: Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Lamotrigine, Topiramate
- Simple and complex partial seizures can be treated with medical drugs.
Printed from STUDENT CONSULT: Berne and Levy Physiology 6E - The Online Medical Library for Students plus USMLE Steps 123 (ver. 2.9)
- A library of electronic medical textbooks for students and instructors, with additional interactive features (questions, case studies, animations). Free chapters, questions, and animations available.
Funding for intercalation in Masters courses.
- I am completing a Masters course during the next Academic year but understand there is no support from Student Finance due to it being a "postgraduate" course. I will still be an undergraduate tec...
Clinical Anatomy for Students
- Spectrum of antimicrobials