New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Perinatal Physiology from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- ABC of Breast Diseases Breast cancer—epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics K McPherson, C M Steel, J M Dixon With 1 million new cases in the world each year…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH, formerly known as congenital dislocation of the hip) describes any abnormality found in the neonatal hip joint. The degree of abnormality varies considerab...