New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Pregnant Robot Trains Students
Help by adding tags...
Medical students at Johns Hopkins University get a real-life birthing experience when a robot goes into labor.
on Thursday 3rd April 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Living with Mental Illness - A Student's Guide
- Living with Mental Illness - A Student's Guide was created during a 3rd year SSC project to develop mental health e-learning resources for 3rd year medical students at the University of Leeds. The ...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Student Sues Uni For Failing Degree, Faces £90k Legal Bill
- A medical student at Newcastle University faces a £90,000 legal bill after trying to sue the university for failing him. Paul Crawford, 32, sued the university after unsuccessfully re-taking
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.