New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
King's College London: Injection-free vaccination technique
- Scientists at King's have demonstrated the ability to deliver a dried live vaccine to the skin without a traditional needle, and shown for the first time that this technique is powerful enough to e...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- This article describes adult respiratory tract infection. For more information, please see paediatric respiratory infections Pneumonia is a common lower respiratory tract infection, characterised...
Normal Physiology of Pregnancy
- In pregnancy almost all of the mother’s organ systems need to adapt, and several factors, such as age, ethnicity, and genetic factors all affect how well she adapts to being pregnant. There are fou...
Infant and Neonatal Nutrition
- BreastFeeding General Info Breastfeeding is superior to bottle feeding and should always be encouraged It can be difficult to learn, and is best taught by an experienced health care professional, i...
Rashes of Childhood
- Type of Rash Appearance
- Whooping Cough (aka Pertussis) This is a type of bronchiolitis, caused by the bacterium Bordetella Pertussis. It is highly infectious, and can be deadly. It causes roughly around 300 000 deaths wor...