New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic Renal Physiology
Cortical nephrons make up 85% of nephrons. Juxtamedullary nephrons make up 15% of nephrons.
Help by adding tags...
Kidney: Nephron & molecular transport
- A simple but detailed view of the transport of various components in urine into and out of the renal tubule; from hyperfiltration at the glomerulus, to excretion in the urine.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Renal Anatomy 2 - Nephron
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the anatomy of the Nephron, and its component elements. For more entirely FREE tut...
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Renal Lecture: Physiology of the kidney
- Physiology of the kidney
- Causes Congenital Bicuspid Valve Williams Syndrome Senile Calcification THE most common cause Look for corneal arcus Signs
Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease 1
- This is my second in a series of videos on sickle cell disease. Here is an outline of the series: 1. Introduction to Sickle Cell Disease: http://youtu.be/z65...