New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This means difficulty during labour. It occurs in about 1% of deliveries. Breech presentation can cause dystocia. Aetiology Diabetes mellitus Fetal macrosomia - - often caused by maternal diabetes Maternal obesity
Help by adding tags...
- Topics This afternoon, I’d like to talk about an important complication of delivery, called shoulder dystocia. Shoulder Dystocia… View Text Here Delivery of the Posterior Arm Video...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Missed ectopic pregnancy
- Medical Protection Society Website
In the case of severe postpartum haemorrhage, is it always necessary to give packed red cells?
- In the case of severe postpartum haemorrhage, is it always necessary to give packed red cells?
Maternal gestational diabetes linked to autism risk for offspring
- A new study suggests that exposure to gestational diabetes while in utero could increase the risk of developing autism spectrum disorder for children.
Gestational Diabetes: Detection, Management and Implications
- These pages are best viewed with Netscape version 3.0 or higher or Internet Explorer version 3.0 or higher. When viewed with other browsers, some characters or attributes may not be rende...
Quick versus standard vaginal birth when a baby is bottom-down | Cochrane
- The best outcomes in childbirth for both mothers and babies are when babies are born head-first. If the baby is in another position, there is a higher risk of complications including the need for c...