New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
- Dysphagia Ben Savage
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
IBS and Gynae
- Outlines IBS, its pathophysiology and then describes its association with Gynae
HIV: Mechanisms of NNRTI Resistance
- This animation describes how mutations acquired by the HIV reverse transcriptase enzyme can effectively prevent NNRTI medicines from being able to bind to it...
Hypertension - Antihypertensive Medications
- A review of the classes, mechanisms, indications, and contraindications for antihypertensive meds, along with specific recommendations when starting therapy.
For dysplastic Barrett's esophagus, radiofreqeuncy ablation and complete endoscopic resection equally effective
- According to a new systematic review article, radiofrequency ablation and complete endoscopic resection are equally effective in the short-term treatment of dysplastic Barrett's esophagus, but...