New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Peptic Ulcer Disease
Help by adding tags...
- A little information about menstruation disorders to give someone a rough idea about the topic
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bilirubin Metabolism and Jaundice
Basic Gastric Physiology
- There are basically two regions in the stomach, which contain two different lots of cells, which have different functions: Oxyntic glandular area – this contains oxyntic (parietal cells) that secre...
Gestational Diabetes and Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Resistance to insulin is a normal physiological response in pregnancy, thought to be induced by maternal hormones. However, in some women, this is severe enough to result in gestational diabetes. ...
Is there a special diet for those with peptic ulcers?
- Do you know of any special diet for a patient with peptic ulcer?