New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scabies aka “The Itch” Caused by the arachnid (mite) sarcotopes scabei. Aetiology Pets – particularly dogs Other family members affected – highly contagious within families. Sexually transmitted Presentation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Scabies burrow Scabies. This close-up view shows a burrow (arrow) on the palm.”
- “Scabies burrow Scabies. This close-up view shows a burrow (arrow) on the palm.”
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
UK Heatwave: vets say take extra care of your dogs
- As forecasters predict we are heading for a Spring heatwave, vets are warning that pets can struggle as the temperature rises.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.