New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bullous PemphiguS (superficial) Aetiology Middle aged (40-60yrs) High prevalence in Jewish regions Lifelong condition Pathophysiology
Help by adding tags...
- Aetiology Elderly (>65yrs) Vaccinations (in children with condition affecting face, palms and soles) NSAIDs, furosemide, antibiotics UV radiation / x-rays Pathophysiology
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Nikolsky Sign Pemphigus Vulgaris
- I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Dermatitis herpetiformis: Multiple erythematous papules and vesicles are present on the knees.”
- “Dermatitis herpetiformis: Multiple erythematous papules and vesicles are present on the knees.”
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...