New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mechanical Back Pain
Help by adding tags...
AFEM Cervical Spine Anatomy
- I’m an ED trainee of sorts but I’ve managed to find myself teaching anatomy full time for a few years. So in an effort to combine the two and create a somewhat unfilled niche in the blogosphere I’v...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Fibromyalgia is a non-specific muscular disorder of unknown origin. It primarily affects insertions of tendons and associated soft tissues and presents with dull aching pains. It is much more commo...
- A schematic illustrating the anatomy of the anterior and posterior sacrum.
Low Back Pain
- Check out our new website, http://www.evanshealthlab.com/ Follow Dr. Mike for new videos! http://twitter.com/docmikeevans Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the He...
Chest pain of recent onset - NICE 2010
- Chest pain of recent onset - NICE 2010
Promising New Opioid Has Novel Mechanism
- Results of a double-blind, phase 2 study of TRV130 showed that it was superior to placebo in reducing pain, with a rapid onset.