New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Video produced by St Georges University outlining the Abdominal examination
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted about 5 years ago
live as you will die tomorrow & learn as you will live forever
Thyroid Gland Examination
- Examination of the Thyroid Gland produced by St Georges University
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for the examination of the elbow joint. Morecontent can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- In this video Miss Scammell Demonstrates how to examine the knee joint. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- Guide to doing a clinical exam on the abdomen by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Examining Abdominal Landmarks during a Clinical Exam
- Basic landmarks of the abdomen by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
- How to perform an Abdominal Examination for your OSCE's. By Karan Rangarajan. The ability to carry out a thorough yet slick abdominal examination is an important skill. This video aims to give you...
Abdominal (GI) Examination OSCE Station Guide
- The abdominal examination aims to pick up on any gastrointestinal pathology that may be causing a patient's symptoms e.g. abdominal pain or altered bowel habit.