New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This tutorial explains the Bilirubin Pathway from the destruction of Red Blood Cells to the excretion of Bilirubin in the Bile, Faeces and Urine.
Help by adding tags...
Liver Anatomy and Blood Supply
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpNnczTF9xMTVZSVE/edit?usp=sharing
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Explained Clearly
- Understand the anatomy, main functions, diseases, and lab tests (liver function tests) of the liver with clear illustrations by Dr. Roger Seheult.
Bilirubin Metabolism and Jaundice
Clinical Consequences of Liver Disease
- Vitamins A, D, E and K are all stored in the liver, as is vitamin B12. Therefore, in liver damage, you can’t store as many of these as you would like to. Portal circulation Note that there are no...
- This is a very common cause of liver injury. It is caused by excessive alcohol intake. Typically there will be steatosis of the liver. In this pathological change, fat globules begin to accumulate ...
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...