New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Doctors, not nurses, raise patients' blood pressure - BBC News
Doctors get their patients' blood pressure soaring, while nurses don't, findings suggest.
Help by adding tags...
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
New nursing code: Patients asked to help shape draft - BBC News
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council urges patients to have their say as it drafts a new version of its code for nurses and midwives.
Life as a nurse: 'My patients go through hell' - BBC News
- What is life like for a nurse on the frontline?
No proof that bad relationships raise blood pressure - Health News - NHS Choices
Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure - News on Heart.org
- A basketball league in one Texas community is helping African-American men get their blood pressure in check.