New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Raigmore nil by mouth patient choked to death on food - BBC News
A patient considered not well enough to swallow solid food choked to death after he was mistakenly given lunch, a court is told.
Help by adding tags...
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient, Gillian Astbury, who died in its care.
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.