New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blood test can predict Alzheimer's, say researchers - BBC News
A blood test can accurately predict the onset of Alzheimer's disease, according to US researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
'Golden age' of antibiotics 'set to end' - BBC News
- The 'golden age' of antibiotics could come to an end unless urgent action is taken. That is the warning from Prof Jeremy Farrar, the new head of Britain's biggest medical research charity the Wellc...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.