New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Help by adding tags...
Blood test can predict Alzheimer's, say researchers - BBC News
- A blood test can accurately predict the onset of Alzheimer's disease, according to US researchers.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
'Golden age' of antibiotics 'set to end' - BBC News
- The 'golden age' of antibiotics could come to an end unless urgent action is taken. That is the warning from Prof Jeremy Farrar, the new head of Britain's biggest medical research charity the Wellc...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Bacteria Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more