New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Student Sues Uni For Failing Degree, Faces £90k Legal Bill
A medical student at Newcastle University faces a £90,000 legal bill after trying to sue the university for failing him. Paul Crawford, 32, sued the university after unsuccessfully re-taking
Help by adding tags...
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
A year on, challenges remain in the NHS clinical commissioning group system | Zara Aziz
- Zara Aziz: The idea of CCGs was to give clinicians the ability to commission healthcare – but there are still power gaps