New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A review of hyponatremia, including symptoms, etiologies, diagnostic work-up, and treatment. Specific attention is given to the use of hypertonic saline, the...
Help by adding tags...
- This is a podcast on the rather tricky topic of hyponatraemia. In this podcast we shall be looking at: * Definitions/types * Causes * Clinical features * Practical first line treatments * SIADH
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Sodium and Potassium Disorders: Hypernatremia
- A review of hypernatremia, including physiology, etiologies, diagnostic work-up, and treatment. Particular focus given to diabetes insipidus.
Diuretic-induced Hyponatremia in 10 Minutes
- The effect of loop diuretics on Na+ concentration
- Dr. Barchman discusses hyponatremia
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.