New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Antiepileptics Study Notes
Help by adding tags...
Review of Anti Epileptics.
Angela Li Ching Ng
on Tuesday 2nd December 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Transfusion targets in acute GI bleed.
- A review of the current literature. 70g/L vs. 90g/L transfusion targets.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How is it best to taper antiepileptics?
- What are the symptoms during tapering anti-epileptics to look out for? What is the advice to be followed?
How to know if you have a nerve problem
- The Nervous System: The Master System How to know if you have a nerve problem. https://www.owners-guide.com/best-selling-books/ In this video we cover how to...
- Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation
Immense Immunology Insight: Cell wall of gram positive and gram negative bacteria mnemonic
Vertebra levels and structures
- I think the info is correct! Vertebral levels and some key structural occurrences