New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antiepileptics Study Notes
Help by adding tags...
Review of Anti Epileptics.
Angela Li Ching Ng
on Tuesday 2nd December 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Transfusion targets in acute GI bleed.
- A review of the current literature. 70g/L vs. 90g/L transfusion targets.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How is it best to taper antiepileptics?
- What are the symptoms during tapering anti-epileptics to look out for? What is the advice to be followed?
How to know if you have a nerve problem
- The Nervous System: The Master System How to know if you have a nerve problem. https://www.owners-guide.com/best-selling-books/ In this video we cover how to...
- Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation
Immense Immunology Insight: Cell wall of gram positive and gram negative bacteria mnemonic
Vertebra levels and structures
- I think the info is correct! Vertebral levels and some key structural occurrences