New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Here is a summary notes for understanding some of the basics of ECG in Cardiology
Dr. Hawra Al-Eirani
on Wednesday 7th May 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The Basics of ECG Interpretation
- This presentation was given as part of a tutorial to 1st year undergraduates at BSMS in order to outline the basic methods for interpreting an ECG with respect of rate, rhythm and heart block.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Understanding an ECG | Geeky Medics
- Comprehensive medical revision notes explaining how to understand an ECG
Cardiac Conduction System and Understanding ECG, Animation.
- This video and other related images/videos (in HD) are available for instant download licensing here: http://www.alilamedicalmedia.com/-/galleries/images-vid...
Understanding ECGs ( EKG )
- A simple explanation to understand ECGs. www.MedicineStepByStep.com Please subscribe to keep up to date with the latest. Medicine Step by Step aims to delive...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.