New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A guide to classes of antibiotics, how antibiotics work against bacteria and mechanisms of bacterial resistance.
on Friday 2nd May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Tapas Ranjan Panigrahi
medical student - VIMSAR, Burla
Posted about 5 years ago
it can notbe dwnloaded?
Posted over 4 years ago
how can i download this?
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- During our antibiotics teaching at medical school we were told that a recent survey of junior doctors had revealed that a significant proportion didn't realise that augmentin, tazocin, and carbopen...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- A blog post to help first year medical student remember those pesky antibiotics!
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Classification of Bacteria
- The opening video on a course on antibiotics, focusing on how morphology, gram stain, and other tests of bacteria can be used to create a clinically useful classification scheme.
Mechanisms and Classification of Antibiotics
- A summary of the mechanisms and classification of antibiotics, with particular focus on penicillins, cephalosporins, carbapenems, quinolones, and aminoglycosides.
Antibiotics Mechanisms of Action Tutorial
- My name is Armando! I am not a doctor or professor, I am a student. I make these videos cause I enjoy art and science. I hope you enjoy them!
Time Dependent Beta Lactam Mind Map
- I made this. I spent a lot of time on it, so I hope it's useful.
Antibiotic Mechanisms of Action Mindmap
- Source: http://cmapspublic.ihmc.us