New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
anastmosis in the upper limb
Help by adding tags...
simplified diagram of arterial anastmosis in the upper limb
on Friday 25th April 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Upper Extremity - Anatomy Ocsi with Willard at University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine - StudyBlue
- Study online flashcards and notes for Upper Extremity including Superficial muscles (layer 1) of anterior compartment of forearm.: Pronator teres Flexor carpi radialis Palmaris longus Flexor c...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Right Hand, Left Hand - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 1st Apr 2014 - Right Hand, Left Hand
Introduction to upper limb anatomy
Fractures and Dislocations of Upper Limb
- Presentation of common upper limb fractures and dislocations. Covering all the injuries from many sides (Definition - Classification - Mechanisms of injury - C…
Upper Limb Veins - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Upper limb veins anatomy tutorial. Check out the 3D app at http://AnatomyLearning.com. More tutorials available on http://AnatomyZone.com. In this video tuto...
Scheme of the arteries of the upper limb
- I find it an easy way to study all of the arteries in our body. The name of the arteries are in Latin, but the extra explanation is in Dutch (sorry for that!). If you find any mistakes or tips how ...
Summary of Upper Limb Nerve Injuries and their Clinical Presentation
- A summary of upper limb nerve injuries of the 5 main nerves (Radial, Median, Ulnar, Axillary and Musculocutaneous). Summarises the mechanism of injury and the likely clinical examination findings. ...