New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Major Functions of the Hypothalamus by Professor Fink
Learn about the Thermoregulatory Reflex Center, the Appetite/Satiety Reflex Center, Osmoregulatory (Thirst) Reflex Center and the Parturition/Milk Let-Down Reflex Center.
Help by adding tags...
Inverted reflex in spinal stenosis
- Recorded on my iPhone - Captured Live on Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dr-tom-wascher with the Ustream Mobile App
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
CARDIOVASCULAR DRUGS; ANTI ANGINAL DRUGS by Professor Fink
- Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology: www.professorfink.com Down-loadable e-books of th...
Bulbocavernosus Reflex, Spinal shock - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the Bulbocavernosus Reflex for spinal cord injuries. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me o...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...