New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neurodegenerative Disorders Part I - Dementia, Alzheimer's, MND, MS
A very introduction to the Pathophysiology of some Neurodegenerative disorder. Song by: Angus and Julia stone - Devils tears
Help by adding tags...
Neurodegenerative Disorder II - Parkinson's and Huntington's
- Brief Introduction to the pathophysiology of Parkinson's and Huntington's.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Hibernating hints at dementia therapy - BBC News
- A neurodegenerative disease has been halted by harnessing the regenerative power of hibernation, scientists say.
Music, Memory and Mechanisms in Alzheimer's Disease
- Musical memory is relatively preserved in Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. What insights might this give us into both the nature of musical memories and the pathophysiology of AD?
Three-Minute Test for Lewy Body Dementia
- A one-page tool includes 10 questions covering motor and nonmotor symptoms that may help differentiate Lewy body dementia -- in the news since the death of Robin Williams -- from other dementias.
Change in Humor May Be Early Sign of Dementia
- An altered sense of humor -- switching away from subtle comedy to obvious simple jokes or laughing at inappropriate situations -- could be an early sign of dementia, a new study suggests.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...