New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neurodegenerative Disorder II - Parkinson's and Huntington's
Brief Introduction to the pathophysiology of Parkinson's and Huntington's.
Help by adding tags...
Neurodegenerative Disorders Part I - Dementia, Alzheimer's, MND, MS
- A very introduction to the Pathophysiology of some Neurodegenerative disorder. Song by: Angus and Julia stone - Devils tears
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
What bank voles can teach us about prion disease transmission and neurodegeneration
- When cannibals ate brains of people who died from prion disease, many of them fell ill with the fatal neurodegenerative disease as well.
Research offers new insight into protein misfolding in neurodegenerative disorders
- Research by the University of Southampton has provided new insight into the consequence of accumulated 'misfolded proteins' in neurodegenerative disorders, such as Prion and Alzheimer's disease.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials