New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Digestive System Anatomy
Introduces the Digestive systems main organs and tissues. Also briefly describes the Physiology of the GIT.
Help by adding tags...
Everything you need to know about the Liver
- The liver is one of the most confusing organs to get to grips with, and one that medical students know very little about prior to startinf medical school. This document aims to explain everything a...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
Liver Anatomy and Blood Supply
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpNnczTF9xMTVZSVE/edit?usp=sharing
Cardiology - Heart Physiology II (Muscle contraction and Pacemaker activity)
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpRFZfZUlGZWZMa0k/edit?usp=sharing
Digestive System Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Song: Angus and Julia stone - devil's tears
Anatomy and Physiology Help: Chapter 24 Digestive System
- The Digestive System