New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Help by adding tags...
Anatomy of the Eye
- http://www.handwrittenturorials.com - This tutorial is a basic overview of the anatomy of the eye. It covers the gross structures of the eyeball and the causes of the conditions, Glaucoma and Papil...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Does anyone know why some people get a twitchy eye lid when they are tired?
- I sometimes find my eyelid can twitch rapidly when I am tired (and it also sometimes happens when I'm stressed). I know it is possibly not a very scientific question, but does anyone know why this...
Anatomy - Eye Overview
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
FDA Says No to Lifitegrast for Dry Eye, Requests More Data
- In a complete response letter, the FDA asked for another study on the experimental ophthalmic solution for dry eye and further information related to product quality.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...