New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Active Diffusion - Primary and Secondary Active Transportation
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Help by adding tags...
Membrane Protein II
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
(Passive) Diffusion - Simple and Facilitated
- Passive Diffusion, Simple Diffusion, Facilitated Diffusion! What is the difference and what does it mean? Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Overview
- Describes at a basic level the roles Angiotensin II plays in the body. And also how it is formed.
Renin-Angiotensin System (Renin,Prorenin)
- Describes how, when, where Renin is secreted from. And how Pro-renin coverts to renin.
Bone Homeostasis (Calcium and Phosphorus) Part II
- Sorry for the delay~ Describes the maintenance of bones in the human body. Reference: Rhoades and Pflanzer Chapter 26
- Talks about the space between a neuron and muscle, and describes with a bit of detail about this relationship. http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan PDF: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss...