New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Membrane Protein II
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Help by adding tags...
Active Diffusion - Primary and Secondary Active Transportation
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
(Passive) Diffusion - Simple and Facilitated
- Passive Diffusion, Simple Diffusion, Facilitated Diffusion! What is the difference and what does it mean? Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Overview
- Describes at a basic level the roles Angiotensin II plays in the body. And also how it is formed.
Renin-Angiotensin System (Renin,Prorenin)
- Describes how, when, where Renin is secreted from. And how Pro-renin coverts to renin.
Bone Homeostasis (Calcium and Phosphorus) Part II
- Sorry for the delay~ Describes the maintenance of bones in the human body. Reference: Rhoades and Pflanzer Chapter 26
- Talks about the space between a neuron and muscle, and describes with a bit of detail about this relationship. http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan PDF: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss...