New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephrology - Glomerular Filtration
http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Images: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpQ3hEdFljb1NFYnc/edit?usp=sharing
Help by adding tags...
Glomerular Filtration is High and is Regulated Precisely
- Primary function is filtration, reabsorptin and secretion. GFR is 125 ml/min and is autoregulated by tubuloglomerular feedback.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Forces of Filtration
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This tutorial discusses the Forces of Filtration which occur in the Glomeruli of the kidneys. In particular, Starling's forces are discussed, namely Hydrostat...
- Professor Saltzman introduces the basic concepts of renal physiology. Professor Saltzman first introduces the function and anatomy of the kidney. Special attention is given to the cell types and st...
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Nephrology - Kidney and Nephron Overview
Nephrology Glomerular Filtration
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...