New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiology - Relationship of conduction system, ventricular contraction and ECG
https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTZOT2w0TmlBZ2c/edit?usp=sharing
Help by adding tags...
How to read an ECG | Geeky Medics
- Comprehensive medical revision notes explaining how to read an ECG in a simple, step by step manner.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ECG Revision Lecture
- Year 5 Revision Lecture by Dr. Rick Body Consultant in Emergency Medicine
14/01/14 ECG and arrhythmias
ECG Interpretation - Cardiac Electrical Activity
- http://www.acadoodle.com Contraction of the atria and ventricles is tightly coordinated by a wave of depolarisation spreading through the muscular walls of t...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials