New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Review on sepsis in children did not mention important trial
I wonder why Plunkett and Tong did not discuss the FEAST trial in their review of sepsis in children.1 2 This trial of fluid boluses in …
Help by adding tags...
Episode 10 - Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC) Guidelines 2012
- SSC Guidelines 2012
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Recognition and Management of Sepsis in Children in the ED
- A new study examines the current practice patterns for the identification and treatment of pediatric sepsis in the ED. What are the trends?
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.