New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibiotics: The Types and Effects
Perfect for premed, college, medical and nursing students.
Help by adding tags...
Medical School - Antibiotics: Carbapenems
- Review of carbapenem antibiotics. Follow us on Twitter: iMedSchool Make sure to check out our podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/imedicalschool/id577103998?mt=2 iMedicalSchool ...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Classification of Bacteria
- The opening video on a course on antibiotics, focusing on how morphology, gram stain, and other tests of bacteria can be used to create a clinically useful classification scheme.
Bacterial Etiologies of Common Infections (Antibiotics - Lecture 2)
- A summary of the role and composition of normal flora, the typical bacterial pathogens causing several common infectious diseases, diagnosis of UTI, and interpretation as to whether a positive bloo...
Antibiotics Mechanisms of Action Tutorial
- My name is Armando! I am not a doctor or professor, I am a student. I make these videos cause I enjoy art and science. I hope you enjoy them!
Microbiology - Antibiotics Mechanisms of Action
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
ANTIBIOTICS-PHARMD MNEMONIC ~ Revolution PharmD
- PharmD website
All You Need to Know About Antibiotics
- Dr Ed Wallitt from Podmedics takes you through all you need to know about antibiotics.