New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Renal Physiology: Review of Anatomy of the Kidney
Physiology lecture, reviewing the anatomy of the kidney including an introduction to the structure of the nephron.
Help by adding tags...
Nephron Function Tutorial
- This tutorial explores the function of the nephron, in particular: Filtration, Reabsorption, Secretion and Excretion. It explains explains the solutes involved and how they are processed by the nep...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 1
- Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 1
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
An Introduction to the Physiology of the Renal System
- Physiology lecture introducing the six major functions of the kidneys, including: excretion, regulation of volume status, regulation of electrolytes and acid/base balance, secretion of erythropoeti...
Concentration of Urine
- Physiology lecture discussing the counter-current mechanism for concentration of urine via development of a hypertonic medullary interstitium at the hairpin turn of the loop of Henle.
Reabsorption and Excretion Tutorial (Renal Physiology)
- Physiology lecture on the reabsoption and excretion of electrolytes and waste products in the renal tubules.
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 2
- Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 2