New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 1
Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 1
Help by adding tags...
Utility of Renal function tests and value in differential diagnosis in renal, metabolic, and endocrine disorders.
- RFT are commonly performed investigations to rule out underlying disorders, routinely, and have great value for diagnosis, treatment, and early detection of the disease.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Renal Anatomy 2 - Nephron
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the anatomy of the Nephron, and its component elements. For more entirely FREE tut...
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discusses the cell types. The juxtaglomerular ...
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
An Introduction to the Physiology of the Renal System
- Physiology lecture introducing the six major functions of the kidneys, including: excretion, regulation of volume status, regulation of electrolytes and acid/base balance, secretion of erythropoeti...
Concentration of Urine
- Physiology lecture discussing the counter-current mechanism for concentration of urine via development of a hypertonic medullary interstitium at the hairpin turn of the loop of Henle.